~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~The Kids~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sunday, February 3, 2013

Ramblings of a perfectionist...

I bet when some of you read the title you thought I had a guest writing today's post. LOL  By the looks of my house, van or anything else I am in charge or organizing, it certainly doesn't scream "Perfectionist lives here!"   But that is exactly what I am. So much so that I put off doing things if I can't do them perfectly.

Todd has been asking me to update the blog and I just haven't found the time to get things caught up like I wanted. I have SO many things I want to write about!  Many stories to tell and several that would require a series of blog posts. It is all perfectly laid out...in my mind. :-)

So today I decided to suck it up and just make a post. I am going to get posts done as often as I can. They may not be in any certain order and...um...that's okay. At least I think so anyway. ;-)

Have a blessed day! ~Tammy

No comments: