~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~The Kids~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

What a great time!

We finished the show! It was such fun to have so many family and friends here to share it with. We had about 60-70 people come through the house over that weekend. Phew! I have been working this week trying to figure out how to upload it. I am NOT technically savvy at all. I did finally manage to get this 


The 3 minute clip is about 10 minutes into the story. These are the three older pigs discussing why they are or are not still working on their respective houses. This clip includes two of the songs.

I hope you enjoy. :)

I am working on getting the entire show uploaded. If anyone has any suggestions please email me. I am clueless.

ETA: I finally got the whole show uploaded to youtube. I had to do it in five smaller clips.

Have a blessed day! ~Tammy

1 comment:

lisa_iowa said...

Thank you, Tammy! That was fantastic! -His, Lisa