~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~The Kids~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thursday, August 4, 2011

When did THAT happen?

It's funny how we can always seem to remember when something started, but never seem to notice when it stops.

My sweet Avrie had this cute word she would say often.

kweeps (aka keeps)

Avrie from a couple years ago. She "kweeped" looking so cute!


"Moooooommmm!! She kweeps taking my food!"

 "He kweeps kicking my foot!"

Okay, so the phrases aren't all that cute, but the word is adorable. Avrie spoke fairly clearly and only had a couple things she said incorrectly, so we didn't try to correct this one word.

Just the other day I noticed that she is no longer saying it wrong. :(  Sweet girl is growing up so fast!

A quick pic from today.


I'm sure there are so many other things that I have forgotten. One of these days I'll do a post with a few I can recall.

No comments: