~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~The Kids~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sunday, August 21, 2011

On Your Mark. . . Get Set . . . Go!

We have been on a break from school so I could get things ready to add in more children and more items to the schedule. After some major deliberating I think we are set!

Todd took the kids out this afternoon for several hours and I was able to get lots of things organized and ready. I am finding that having it ready ahead of time is better for me. I am an "all or nothing" personality. I am not one of those types that will print a worksheet off daily or weekly. So I printed Ellie's entire year of notebooking pages today. I would have taken pictures but Todd took the camera with him to capture some fun times at the park.

All I can say after today is...... I love page protectors!

I'll try to grab some pictures of everything in action tomorrow.

Have a blessed day! ~Tammy

No comments: