~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~The Kids~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Sparklies in the Chicken

Todd had the day off work today, so he made some of tonight's dinner. It's always a nice change because we have very different cooking styles.

As we were eating Evelyn said, "I don't like sparklies in my chicken." and gave us this lovely pout face.



Sparklies?  I realize Todd and I have different cooking styles.....but I'm pretty sure sparklies aren't in the spice cabinet. Here is a picture of said chicken.


Do you see sparklies?  I don't see sparklies. It is quite lovely, but not at all sparkly. Let's check her plate. Maybe there's some sparklies there.


Nope. Not a bit of sparkle. (Sorry for the fuzzy picture. The camera was in the cold van and the lens was fogging up.)

Evelyn dear, there are no sparklies on your chicken.





She disagreed.





We were able to figure out why she was upset.











Parsley!  She thought the oregano was parsley. All I've got to say is I am thankful that my 3 year old even knows what parsley is.  We'll work on pronouncing it later. ;-)


Have a blessed day! ~Tammy

No comments: